Here are important deadlines for the 2010 – 2011 school year regarding:
- Kindergarten Registration
- 4 -6 Verification of Residency
- K-3 Verification of Residency
- Interdistrict Petitions
- Intradistrict Petitions
- Notices of Petition Approvals
The Imperial County Public Health Department issued a fact sheet about H1N1 (swine flu) and seasonal flu. The fact sheet gives guidance on:
- What is H1N1?
- How does H1N1 and other flu viruses spread?
- What are the signs and symptoms of the flu virus?
- What can you do?
- What should you do if you get sick?
- Can I get vaccinated against the flu?
- What is the Public Health Department doing?
Click here for a copy of the fact sheet (English and Spanish).
All K-9 students are to attend the school assigned to the student’s place of residence unless written approval has been received by the principal or Assistant Superintendent, Educational Services. Parental request for out of residence boundary attendance will depend on space availability.
Todos los estudiantes de grados K-9 deberán de asistir a la escuela designada por su residencia a menos que sea aprobado por escrito por el director (a) o el Delegado del Superintendente. Petición de Padres para asistir la escuela fuera de el área de su residencia dependerá del lugar disponible.
Intradistrict form in English and Spanish